Now is the perfect time for bicycle tune-ups and repairs. You aren’t riding as much so let us fix up your ride so you are ready that first Spring Day!
Call for an appointment.
This service is our most popular. Get your bike ready to ride now. There is plenty of great riding weather in the forecast. Your bike works better with a tune-up every 12-18 months. Includes:
- Adjusting brakes and gears
- Truing the wheels
- Cleaning the frame
- Light cleaning of the drive train and re-lube of the drive train
- Check the hubs, headset, bottom bracket
- Safety Check
This is our most complete service. It is perfect for older bikes or bikes that have sat in the garage or outside for more than a year. Includes:
- Disassemble the bike and reapply grease to the serviceable hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets.
- Labor to install new cables, housing, brake pads, and other needed parts (does not include the cost of the parts).
- Everything in the Complete Tune-Up
*The price does not include parts such as cables, brake pads, housing, etc.